Nagios provides the capability to monitor an assortment of metrics on the various VMware platforms, including VMware Workstation, ESX Hosts, vSphere, and vCenter Servers. Monitoring vSphere systems in Nagios XI is as easy as running the VMware Wizard.
Implementing effective vSphere monitoring with Nagios offers the following benefits:
- Increased server, service, and application availability
- Fast detection of server and operating system failures
- Fast detection of service and application failures
- Reduced deployment time
- Reduced administrative overhead
- Centralized configuration
- Ability to monitor the following metrics:
- CPU usage
- Datastore usage
- VM status
These Nagios solutions provide virtualization monitoring capabilities and benefits:
Recommended Software: Nagios XI
Learn More | Demo
Nagios XI is the most powerful and trusted infrastructure monitoring tool on the market. Millions of users and thousands of companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to small business owners, trust Nagios XI to get the job done.