Web Application Monitoring With Nagios
Nagios provides complete monitoring of websites, web applications, web transactions, and web services – including availability, URL monitoring, HTTP status, content monitoring, hijack detection, and more.
Implementing effective web application monitoring with Nagios offers the following benefits:
- Increased website and web application availability
- Increased website performance
- Fast detection of outages, website defacement, and website hijacking
- Capacity planning information for future web server and application upgrades
Nagios XI - The Industry Standard Monitoring Solution
Nagios XI is the most powerful IT infrastructure monitoring solution on the market. Nagios XI extends on proven, enterprise-class Open Source components to deliver the best monitoring solution for today's demanding organizational requirements.
Designed for scalability and flexibility, XI is designed to make problematic IT monitoring tasks simple, while retaining the powerful attributes of its enterprise-class foundation blocks.
- Website Monitoring Wizard
- Website URL Monitoring Wizard
- Website Transaction Monitoring Wizard
- HTTP Monitoring Plugins
Find in-depth details on the web application monitoring capabilities of Nagios:
- Website Monitoring
- Web Transaction Monitoring
- Website Defacement Detection
- Website Hijack Detection
- Website Content Monitoring
- URL Monitoring
- HTTP Monitoring
- SSL Certificate Monitoring
by Scott Wilkerson