Nagios provides complete monitoring of files, including file count, file presence, file size, and more.
Implementing effective file monitoring with Nagios offers the following benefits:
- Detection of failed batch jobs
- Advanced planning for system upgrades
- Fast detection of storage subsystem problems
- Early detection of potential future failures
- Reduced risk of unexpected downtime
These Nagios solutions provide file monitoring capabilities and benefits:
Recommended Software: Nagios XI
Nagios XI is the most powerful and trusted infrastructure monitoring tool on the market. Millions of users and thousands of companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to small business owners, trust Nagios XI to get the job done.