SMTP Monitoring With Nagios
Nagios provides complete monitoring of SMTP servers and protocols – including server availability, and ability to send messages.
Implementing effective monitoring with Nagios offers the following benefits:
- Increased server, services, and application availability
- Fast detection of network outages and protocol failures
Configuring Core Contacts to Use XI’s phpmailer SMTP Settings
This document describes how to configure non-XI user (Core) contacts to use the SMTP phpmailer settings from the email management interface.
These Nagios solutions provide SMTP monitoring capabilities and benefits:
- Mail Server Monitoring Wizard
- TCP/UDP Port Monitoring Wizard
- Email Delivery Wizard
- Email and Groupware Monitoring Plugins
- SMTP Monitoring Plugins