SSH Monitoring With Nagios
Nagios provides complete monitoring of SSH – including reachability, service availability, ability to login. In addition, Nagios has the capability to tunnel other monitoring checks over SSH for increased security.
Implementing effective SSH monitoring with Nagios offers the following benefits:
- Increased server, services, and application availability
- Fast detection of network outages and protocol failures
These Nagios solutions provide SSH monitoring capabilities and benefits:
Nagios XI - The Industry Standard Monitoring Solution
Nagios XI is the most powerful IT infrastructure monitoring solution on the market. Nagios XI extends on proven, enterprise-class Open Source components to deliver the best monitoring solution for today's demanding organizational requirements.
Designed for scalability and flexibility, XI is designed to make problematic IT monitoring tasks simple, while retaining the powerful attributes of its enterprise-class foundation blocks.
- Generic Network Device Monitoring Wizard
- SSH Login Monitoring Wizard
- SSH Proxy Monitoring Wizard
- Remote Check Tunneling Plugins
by Scott Wilkerson