Application Monitoring With Nagios
Nagios provides complete monitoring of applications and application state – including Windows applications, Linux applications, UNIX applications, and Web applications.
Implementing effective application monitoring with Nagios offers the following benefits:
- Increased server, services, and application availability
- Fast detection of network outages and protocol failures
- Fast detection of failed services, processes and batch jobs
These Nagios solutions provide application monitoring capabilities and benefits:
Nagios XI - The Industry Standard Monitoring Solution
Nagios XI is the most powerful IT infrastructure monitoring solution on the market. Nagios XI extends on proven, enterprise-class Open Source components to deliver the best monitoring solution for today's demanding organizational requirements.
Designed for scalability and flexibility, XI is designed to make problematic IT monitoring tasks simple, while retaining the powerful attributes of its enterprise-class foundation blocks.
- Windows Service Monitoring
- Windows Process Monitoring
- Linux Service Monitoring
- Linux Process Monitoring
- Unix Service Monitoring
- Unix Process Monitoring
- Web Application Monitoring
- Web Transaction Monitoring
by Scott Wilkerson