Nagios provides complete monitoring of Microsoft Exchange 2000 mail servers, including server availability, protocol availability, and server statistics.
Implementing effective Exchange 2007 monitoring with Nagios offers the following benefits:
- Increased server, service, and application availability
- Fast detection of network outages and protocol failures
- Fast detection of email server failures and delays
These Nagios solutions provide Exchange 2007 monitoring capabilities and benefits:
- Exchange Server Monitoring Wizard
- Mail Server Monitoring Wizard
- Email Delivery Monitoring Wizard
- Exchange Monitoring Plugins
Recommended Software: Nagios XI
Learn More | Demo
Nagios XI is the most powerful and trusted infrastructure monitoring tool on the market. Millions of users and thousands of companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to small business owners, trust Nagios XI to get the job done.