Database Monitoring With Nagios
Nagios provides complete monitoring of database servers and databases – including availability, database and table sizes, cache ratios, and other key metrics.
Implementing effective database monitoring with Nagios offers the following benefits:
- Increased application availability
- Increased database performance
- Fast detection of database outages, failures, and table corruption
- Predictive analysis of storage requirements and index performance
Nagios XI - The Industry Standard Monitoring Solution
Nagios XI is the most powerful IT infrastructure monitoring solution on the market. Nagios XI extends on proven, enterprise-class Open Source components to deliver the best monitoring solution for today's demanding organizational requirements.
Designed for scalability and flexibility, XI is designed to make problematic IT monitoring tasks simple, while retaining the powerful attributes of its enterprise-class foundation blocks.
Find in-depth details on the database monitoring capabilities of Nagios:
- MySQL Monitoring
- Postgres Monitoring
- DB2 Monitoring
- Oracle Monitoring
- Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) Monitoring
by Scott Wilkerson