Our live training course provides students with hands-on training that empowers them with the knowledge to successfully install, configure and manage a Nagios deployment. This virtual, online training allows students to interact with and ask questions of the instructor as they demonstrate various Nagios labs.
Upcoming Dates: October 26-30 (SOLD OUT), January 25-29 (Has Openings)
September 14-18, December 7-11
August 27-28, November 16-17, February 15-16
October 5-6, January 18-19
Our self-paced training allows you to learn Nagios on your own schedule – when it works best for you. Our online training materials and videos are updated with the latest information you need to design, deploy, and manage a successful Nagios installation. Self-paced training includes 12 months of access to our online, self-paced training material. *IMPORTANT: You will need to create an account at the Nagios Library and be logged in to the Nagios Library in order to purchase the Self-Paced Training materials. Click BUY NOW below, then click register and create your account.
Official Nagios self-paced training materials include:
- Over 100 video tutorials covering the most requested topics on Nagios.
- A 60-page Nagios “Start Up” guide designed to get you running with Nagios quickly
- Nagios Certification preparation guides
Price: $199 USD
Our training programs provide students with the following benefits:
- Discounts of 10% on future Nagios Core support plans and all commercial Nagios product offerings.
- Certificate Of Completion – Students receive an official certificate of completion from Nagios Enterprises once they’ve completed the training.
- Training Verification – Students can let their current and future employers verify their official Nagios training status and obtain training certificates online.
Authorized Training Partners
Nagios Authorized Training Partners are the only companies that deliver official Nagios training courses. Choosing the right company for training is an important task in ensuring you get the most up-to-date and relevant information to support a Nagios deployment.
Training courses offered by our official training partners are the only ones that provide students with eligibility for official certificates of completion and online training verification.
Official Nagios Authorized Training Partners are listed below:
- CyberMontana – CyberMontana provides live, instructor-based training for Nagios in a virtual classroom environment.