Network Monitoring Tools From Nagios
Nagios Enterprises has developed numerous tools designed to monitor your network and servers and make life easier for Administrators and support staff members.
These tools consist of:
- Nagios XI
- Nagios Core
- Nagios Incedent Manager
- Nagios Network Analyser (beta)
Using Nagios XI you can deliver the results of your monitoring in a variety of visual representations and reports. Additionally there are many addons and monitoring tools available in the Nagios Exchange.
Implementing Nagios network monitoring tools has following benefits:
- Enhanced Auto Discovery Features (Nagios XI)
- Determine unresponsive machine and alert staff immediately
- Comprehensive Reports
- Increased server, services, and application availability
- Fast detection of network outages and protocol failures
These Nagios solutions provide router monitoring capabilities and benefits: