You want to get up and running. We’re here to help.
Our professional technicians will install Nagios software on your server before initial configuration,
so you can focus on other tasks that demand your attention.
Quickstart services cover up to one (1) hour of time for our staff to install and/or initially configure Nagios software on your server, in addition to answering any questions you may have. If more time is needed beyond the first hour included with the quickstart, you will have the option of purchasing additional sessions.
- Answer questions about product capabilities
In order to utilize our quickstart services, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete a quickstart request form
- Have a server prepared (physical or virtual) running RedHat or CentOS versions 5, 6, or 7 (minimal clean install) – OR – download one of our pre-made VM images here: https://www.nagios.com/downloads/
- Ability to join a WebEx or GoToAssist session with audio
- Server root access will be required for installation and troubleshooting
- At present, quickstarts are only available in English