Quental leverages Nagios to offer cost-effective monitoring strategy, decrease down time
Quental is a service company dedicated to providing technological solutions to their customers in the financial industry. Quental is based out of Madrid, Spain.
Quental’s international financial transactions require the highest levels of security, performance, and availability. Any missteps can increase the risk of a security breach in crucial financial operations and monetary compensations. Quental knew that implementing a trustworthy monitoring solution was necessary to maintain their business processes.
Quental needed a monitoring strategy that could integrate with a wide variety of operative systems, base software, data sources, and unique events. Many of the monitoring solutions that could offer both comprehensive and individual solutions had incredibly high prices for implementation and maintenance and were not flexible enough to be tailored to specific events without increasing the price even further.
Nagios met all of Quental’s requirements, providing them with:
- A flexible and reliable monitoring solution.
- A centralized dashboard that allowed staff to oversee thousands of events coming from different environments, operating systems, base software applications, and more, helping shorten the reaction time to incidents.
The Bottom Line
Nagios provided Quental with real-time solutions, including:
- The ability to decrease the time spent deploying alerts by 30%.
- Flexible and capable solutions that integrated with their existing systems.
- Reliable architecture, functionality, and support.
- High-quality information and decreased downtime.