Introduction to Nagios Log Server
Our experts will take you through a high-level overview of the features and benefits of Nagios Log Server.
Ask any questions you have here and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly.
Nagios Log Server provides a fully supported ELK-based platform which enables you to to collect, archive, query, dashboard, and alert on all of your machine generated log data.
- 500mb/day 7-day rolling average
- Centralized Log management & configuration
- Advanced queries & filtering
- Built-in alert system
- Unlimited users
- Simple setup wizards
- Automatic snapshot & backup system
- Unlimited retention
- Intended for small or test deployments that do not require redundancy
- Contains every feature in the Free Version and the following:
- Data volume only limited by hardware
- Intended for production deployments that don't require our highest grade of redundancy (available with 4+ instances)
- Redundant data (stored across both instances)
- Automatic failover
- Alert system failover
- Increased query speed (up to 2x)
- Manage all instances from a single GUI
- Apply configuration changes to all instances from a single GUI
- Intended for large datasets
- All features of 2-Instance, plus:
- Additional query speed
- Increased redundancy & resiliency
- Intended for very large datasets that require reliable and foolproof storage.
- All features of 4-Instance, plus:
- Maximum redundancy
- Maximum indexing speed*
- Maximum query speed*
*Any limitations depend on your hardware capabilities. There are no arbitrary limitations placed by our software. We believe that your data is yours to control.
First Year Maintenance & Support Is Free