Introduction to Nagios Log Server
Our experts will take you through a high-level overview of the features and benefits of Nagios Log Server.
Ask any questions you have here and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly.
- 500mb/day 7-day rolling average
- Centralized Log management & configuration
- Advanced queries & filtering
- Built-in alert system
- Unlimited users
- Simple setup wizards
- Automatic snapshot & backup system
- Unlimited retention
- Intended for small or test deployments that do not require redundancy
- Contains every feature in the Free Version and the following:
- Data volume only limited by hardware
- Intended for production deployments that don't require our highest grade of redundancy (available with 4+ instances)
- Redundant data (stored across both instances)
- Automatic failover
- Alert system failover
- Increased query speed (up to 2x)
- Manage all instances from a single GUI
- Apply configuration changes to all instances from a single GUI
- Intended for large datasets
- All features of 2-Instance, plus:
- Additional query speed
- Increased redundancy & resiliency
- Intended for very large datasets that require reliable and foolproof storage.
- All features of 4-Instance, plus:
- Maximum redundancy
- Maximum indexing speed*
- Maximum query speed*
*Any limitations depend on your hardware capabilities. There are no arbitrary limitations placed by our software. We believe that your data is yours to control.
First Year Maintenance & Support Is Free