The most powerful and trusted IT infrastructure monitoring solution on the market just got better with its newest update.
Nagios XI 5.5 includes new features and enhancements, with a primary focus on security.
- Security Updates include some of the most requested features, such as two-factor authentication, easy SSL, secured rapid response URLs, and more
- New Scheduled Report Management: View, manage, copy, and share scheduled reports
- NagVis Updates: Increased insight and physical visibility of your entire network
- Automated Passive Check Provisioning: Apply your own custom configurations and templates to unconfigured objects like never before
- Quick and Easy Installation: Faster setup gives you more time to get to the task at hand
- The SNMP Trap Interface allows for managing and viewing SNMP traps inside the web GUI
- Restricted CCM Access for Users: Allow your users advanced configuration access to the CCM on only the hosts and services they can see
- And more!
More information on the benefits and features included in Nagios XI 5.5 and instructions on how to download the 30-day free trial can be found here.
If you have any questions or want to discuss a specific feature, feel free to reach out to email@example.com