The most powerful and trusted IT infrastructure monitoring solution on the market just got better with its newest update.
Nagios XI 5.5 includes new features and enhancements with a primary focus on security.
- Security Updates Include some of the most requested features such as two factor authentication, easy SSL, Secured Rapid Response URLs and more.
- New Scheduled Report Management View, manage, copy, and share scheduled reports.
- NagVis Updates Increased insight and physical visibility of your entire network.
- Automated Passive Check Provisioning Apply your own custom configurations and templates to unconfigured objects like never before.
- Quick & Easy Installation Faster set-up giving you more time to get to the task at hand.
- SNMP Trap Interface Allows for managing and viewing SNMP traps inside the web GUI.
- Restricted CCM Access for Users Allow your users advanced configuration access to the CCM on only the hosts/services they can see.
More information on the benefits and features included in Nagios XI 5.5 and instructions on how to download the 60-day free trial can be found here.
If you have any questions or want to discuss a specific feature feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org