Fusion 4.0.1 is an initial bugfix release after the release of Nagios Fusion 4. Even though it’s a bugfix release, we’ve also added a bit of functionality!
The Deploy Dashboards component has been updated, we’ve added a Business Process Intelligence component so you can see you Nagios XI BPI data as a dashlet in Fusion, and we’ve allowed the URLs to be relative paths for Fusion to be proxied if necessary.
Check out the full change list below!
Below is the full change list:
Fusion 4.0.1 – 10/05/2017
- Update debug log to output proper global_auth_interval -JO
- Added sanity testing script -BH
- Added sanity tests to upload component/dashlets to detect errors and prevent installation [TPS#12243] -BH
- Fixed xss vulnerabilties in users/servers (+ some) [TPS#12246,12247] -BH
- Fixed exclusions/server mappings working on newly created users [TPS#12395] -BH
- Fixed trial extension [TPS#12254] -BH
- Fixed locale being unable to reset to en_US after selecting another [TPS#12209] -BH
- Changed ‘Force password change’ default on edit user [TPS#12396] -BH
- Fixed home/screen overwrite issue with deployed dashboards [TPS#12212] -BH
- Fixed upgrade issues with sourceguardian loader -BH
- Add ability to use relative paths in sys generated URLs [TPS#12481] -BH