We are pleased to announce that Nagios XI 2012r2.5 has been released and is available for download. This release includes numerous small bug fixes to improve Nagios, the most powerful IT infrastructure monitoring solution on the market. In addition, key features of this release include:
- Fixing the recurring downtime script.
- Increasing compatability with various web browsers.
- Adding do_page_end to the Core Configuration Manager for proper form submission.
- Improving the scheduled reporting feature.
- Fixing the obsess over service in the Core Configutation Manager.
To view a quick guide on how to upgrade an existing Nagios XI installation to the latest release, click here.
We greatly appreciate the feedback that the Nagios community continues to provide. If there is a feature you would like to see in a future release of Nagios XI, be sure to share your ideas with our tech team in our Nagios Ideas Forum!