St. Paul, MN
Nagios Enterprises is a local, Twin Cities-based software company. We’re looking for a full-time sales assistant to help our existing sales staff by qualifying sales leads to determine next steps for the sales process. Sales prospectors would contact leads (who have downloaded our software) by email and phone to make initial contact and route them to the proper sales member. In addition to the base pay rate, there is a potential for bonuses based on performance.
This is a great entry-level sales position in the IT industry. If you’re just getting started in sales, or if you’ve wanted to give tech sales a try, this is the position for you! We have additional sales positions that you can move up to if you excel in this position.
Your duties will include
- Placing phone calls and sending emails to prospective customers
- Updating accounting and customer data systems
- Uncovering customers’ needs and explaining how our software can fulfill them
- Making sure prospects are aware of our full product suite
- Building rapport with prospects and helping them move through the sales process
- Using our CRM for data mining and documentation
- Working with other team members to provide the highest quality service to prospects
- Local to the Minneapolis/Saint Paul metro area
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Attention to detail
- Professional work ethic and attitude
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to learn complex technical topics quickly
- Excellent customer service skills (in-person, via email, and over the phone)
- Excellent math skills (ability to work with numbers, cost estimates, etc)
- Typing a minimum of 40 wpm
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate
- 2 years sales experience (any field or area)
- Strong problem solving skills and organization
- Proficiency in:
– Microsoft Word
– Microsoft Excel
– Email clients (e.g Thunderbird or Outlook)
- Experience with OpenOffice, Quickbooks, SugarCRM, and/or Joomla
- Post-secondary degree
- Work experience in the IT industry
- B2B sales experience
Term and Compensation
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position, but we are open to considering applicants looking for part-time work. Full-time applicants are eligible for health, dental, PTO, and 401k benefits. There is a potential for bonuses based on performance.
Interested? Send your resume in MS Word, OpenOffice, PDF, or text format to “jobs” at nagios.com and tell us why you’d be the best fit for our company.
Nagios Enterprises is a Twin Cities-based software company that’s disrupting the IT infrastructure monitoring market. Our network monitoring products are used worldwide and have strong brand recognition that rivals other long-term industry leaders.