Nagios Enterprises is a Twin Cities-based software company. We’re looking for a full-time Partner Operations and Enablement Specialist to help our existing Partner Team by contributing to the future vision for the Nagios Partner Network, which is the channel partner framework that supports the Nagios partner ecosystem (Reseller, Distributor, MSP and Referral partners). You will be supporting program enhancements and operational processes that support Nagios partner enablement and sales growth. In addition to the base pay rate, there is a potential for bonuses based on performance.
Your duties will include:
• Leading partners through set-up, onboarding, training and Nagios solutions and adoption processes.
• Operational management of the Deal Registration Program and insights on improvement of program
• Aiding in execution of launch activities associated with program updates. These include deliverables such as internal and external communications, webinars, updated enablement, program guides, as well as collaborating with sales and marketing teams to drive execution.
• Ownership of the Nagios Partner email box. You will monitor incoming partner emails, provide responses and support to partners’ questions and support needs, or route to the appropriate internal team for support.
• Assisting with the operational development and execution of new programs and initiatives.
• Working closely with partner team to monitor specific partner results, maintain partner dashboards/reports and assist with ad hoc analysis on partner ecosystem, portal and incentive programs results.
• Primary contact for ensuring that the operational process for receiving and integrating distributor point of sale reports into Nagios systems.
• Assisting with analysis on current partner landscape to understand coverage, capabilities, gaps, and opportunities.
• Generating portal usage and analytics reports for the Channel business dashboard and provide insights for improvement or program evolution.
• Cleansing and maintaining of the partner database and partner profiles.
• Ensuring assets and sales and marketing content with proper segmentation are kept up-to-date on the partner portal.
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of all internal and external developments which may affect business and operational plans for partners.
• Participate in channel events and initiatives as needed.
• Work cross-functionally to help on the resolution of operational issues.
• Take on other duties as the program and part ecosystem grows.
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Attention to detail
• Professional work ethic and attitude
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong problem solving skills and organization
• Undergraduate degree in applicable area of expertise or equivalent experience
• 2-4 years of relevant partner in Marketing, Sales or Partner Programs
• Experience working in enterprise software
• Experience working with channel partner programs
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Outlook
Term and Compensation
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position, but we are open to considering applicants looking for part-time work. Full-time applicants are eligible for health, dental, PTO, and 401k benefits. There is a potential for bonuses based on performance.
Interested? Send your resume in MS Word, OpenOffice, PDF, or text format to “jobs” at nagios.com and tell us why you’d be the best fit for our company.
Nagios Enterprises is a Twin Cities-based software company that’s disrupting the IT infrastructure monitoring market. Our network monitoring products are used worldwide and have strong brand recognition that rivals other long-term industry leaders.