St. Paul, MN
Nagios Enterprises is a Twin Cities-based company that provides the most comprehensive IT monitoring solutions to corporations, nonprofits and governments around the world. We are looking for a marketing intern to join our team (paid with the potential of continued employment in the future). The ideal candidate will be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once while meeting tight deadlines If you have a passion for marketing and would like to be part of a growing organization filled with exceptional, positive and motivated individuals. This is the place for you!
Your duties will include
- Work with cross-functional team members (marketing, sales, product) to assist in the day-to-day development and execution of marketing initiatives
- Measure the impact and outcomes of marketing activities
- Manage project timelines
- Monitor industry publications and social media for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Proof, edit content
- Social media management support
- General administrative tasks
- Self-motivated and driven to produce results and meet tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Team player, motivated, collaborative
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Term and Compensation
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position. Full-time applicants are eligible for health, dental, PTO, and 401k benefits. There is a potential for bonuses based on performance.
Interested? Send your resume in MS Word, OpenOffice, PDF, or text format to “jobs” at nagios.com and tell us why you’d be the best fit for our company.
Nagios Enterprises is a Twin Cities-based software company that’s disrupting the IT infrastructure monitoring market. Our network monitoring products are used worldwide and have strong brand recognition that rivals other long-term industry leaders.