Human Resources Generalist
St. Paul, MN
Nagios Enterprises, a global leader in IT monitoring solutions, is hiring for a Human Resources Generalist (HRG) to perform the day-to-day HR functions. This position is critical to the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce while maintaining our high-performance culture. The HRG carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: full cycle recruitment, talent acquisition, employee relations, policy implementation, compliance, and benefits.
Your duties will include
- Work with Management to effectively recruit and staff for a growing workforce; including: developing job descriptions, generating applicant pools by identifying and establishing recruitment sources, screening applicants, conducting first round interviews and recommending and scheduling applicant interviews for Management.
- Analyze recruitment metrics, like time-to-hire and source of hire. Set hiring goals including timeframes and deliverables.
- Develop and perform Employee On-Boarding, New Hire Orientation and New Hire Follow-up programs.
- Partner with Management to develop new hire training plans.
- Administers day-to-day tasks by providing guidance and direction on HR policies, processes, and programs to all employees.
- Partner with Management to develop, communicate and document company policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with various recordkeeping requirements, employment laws and other regulatory requirements.
- Conduct compensation analysis and surveys to ensure competitive pay practices
- Maintain employee-related and independent contractor databases and files.
- Administer, monitor and develop employee benefit and incentive plans.
- Provide payroll processing backup support.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years of Human Resources experience
- General knowledge of employment laws and HR practices.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft windows environment.
- Demonstrated skill in database management and recordkeeping.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with Managers and coworkers.
- Strong organizational skills and resourcefulness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to function effectively in an environment with deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
Term and Compensation
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position. Full-time applicants are eligible for health, dental, PTO, and 401k benefits. There is a potential for bonuses based on performance.
Interested? Send your resume in MS Word, OpenOffice, PDF, or text format to “jobs” at nagios.com and tell us why you’d be the best fit for our company.
Nagios Enterprises is a Twin Cities-based software company that’s disrupting the IT infrastructure monitoring market. Our network monitoring products are used worldwide and have strong brand recognition that rivals other long-term industry leaders.