Customer Success Manager
St. Paul, MN
Nagios Enterprises is a local, Twin Cities-based software company. We’re looking for a full-time customer success manager (CSM) to help our existing sales staff by maintaining and improving relationships with existing customers. CSMs would be responsible for contacting customers by email and phone to ensure they have everything they need for a smooth experience with our solutions. In addition to the base pay rate, there is a potential for bonuses based on performance.
This is a great mid-level sales/customer service position in the IT industry. If you’re just getting started in sales or customer service, or if you’ve wanted to give tech sales/service a try, this is the position for you! We have additional sales positions that you can move up to if you excel in this position.
Your duties will include
- Placing phone calls and sending emails to existing customers
- Updating accounting and customer data systems
- Making sure customers are aware of our full product suite
- Building rapport with customers and helping them when necessary
- Using our CRM for data mining and documentation
- Working with other team members to provide the highest quality service to customers
- Local to the Minneapolis/Saint Paul metro area
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Attention to detail
- Professional work ethic and attitude
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to learn complex technical topics quickly
- Excellent customer service skills (in-person, via email, and over the phone)
- Excellent math skills (ability to work with numbers, cost estimates, etc)
- Typing a minimum of 40 wpm
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate
- 2 years sales experience (any field or area)
- Strong problem solving skills and organization
- Proficiency in:
– Microsoft Word
– Microsoft Excel
– Email clients (e.g Thunderbird or Outlook)
- Experience with SalesForce
- Post-secondary degree
- Work experience in the IT industry
- B2B sales experience
Term and Compensation
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position, but we are open to considering applicants looking for part-time work. Full-time applicants are eligible for health, dental, PTO, and 401k benefits. There is a potential for bonuses based on performance.
Interested? Send your resume in MS Word, OpenOffice, PDF, or text format to “jobs” at nagios.com and tell us why you’d be the best fit for our company.
Nagios Enterprises is a Twin Cities-based software company that’s disrupting the IT infrastructure monitoring market. Our network monitoring products are used worldwide and have strong brand recognition that rivals other long-term industry leaders.