Channel Account Manager
Join the Nagios Team!
Open source movement. Dot com boom. Internet of Things. We’ve thrived through every iteration of the 21st century Digital Age because we monitor the world’s IT infrastructure like no one else: nearly any device, anytime, anywhere, with one dashboard of results that give you certainty about your IT network and everything that’s on it. From small nonprofits to the most complex corporations and governments, we gather, deliver and analyze critical network data that supports your vision, mission and ambition. Nagios is used by millions of users worldwide because we’ve seen it all, we can monitor almost anything imaginable, and we’re built to anticipate what comes next.
Nagios Enterprises, a global leader in IT monitoring solutions, is hiring for a Channel Account Manager. We are looking for an individual who understands the channel business, and how to grow and manage global partnerships. In addition to enabling partners, you will be responsible for driving sales and demand generation activities with our partners to increase Nagios brand awareness and product adoption.
As a member of the Partner Success Team you will closely collaborate with sales, marketing, product and operations teams to build positive relationships with new and existing channels. Ideal candidates will have strong critical thinking skills, executive presence, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, and a passion for growing a business.
Your duties include:
- Develop, support and strengthen relationships with executives, sales, marketing, and operations with key partners.
- Create and implement business development and demand generation plans with assigned partners to drive revenue growth.
- Develop and implement quarterly and yearly business reviews with the partners.
- Coordinate and lead sales and technical enablement training partners to drive capability deep into the channel.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across business unit teams to support the overall growth of our channel.
- Effectively communicate programs, and product launches across partners to maximize the impact of key initiatives and collaboration.
- Increase brand awareness and demand through targeted local sales & marketing campaigns along with the partner community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ Years’ experience in channel account management.
- Software/SaaS experience is highly desired.
- A consistent track record of efficiency and over-performance in sales or partner management role.
- Self-sufficient, team-player, hard-worker, self-motivated, multi-tasking and influential.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Commercialization of Open Source offerings is a plus.
- University degree required.
- As a professional, you are:
- Collaborative – you share early and often to engage those around you.
- Results Oriented – you identify areas where we can improve as a company, a team, and raise and address them directly.
- Accountable – you take ownership of yourself and your circumstances.
- Self-aware – you understand how others perceive you and have the ability to understand situations from the perspective of others.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Standard office environment.
- Temporarily Remote during COVID.
- Must have flexibility to work more than standard 8-hour days occasionally.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Full-time employees are eligible for:
- Health Insurance
- HSA option with Employer contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO
- 401K with Employer match
- Employer paid STD/LTD/Life Insurance
- Potential for bonuses based on performance
Interested? Send your resume in MS Word, OpenOffice, PDF, or text format to “jobs” at nagios.com and tell us why you’d be the best fit for our company.